16.1.10

January 2010 Newsletter

Robin Clare Newsletter

January 2010

Happy New Year wishing all the best for 2010

News

2009 was a bit of a roller coaster and many of us are happy to see the back of it I'm sure. While 2010 has kicked off with new collaborations and future shows.

My 'Thatcher, Blair, Brown' triptych raised a nice sum above and beyond at the Watch This Space Young and Emerging Artist Charity auction for the Special Yoga Centre. (www.robinclare.com/Villains)

New look website up and running. Along with my new White Noise Series. (www.robinclare.com/White Noise)

Check out my little online shop where you can pick up some limited edition affordable goodies www.robinclare.com/Shop and check back every once in a while for new additions.

My work has been added to the Opus Underground Gallery stable of artists, with my work sitting beside the work of artists like Anthony Micallef, Eine and Takashi Murakami

West Avenue

Gosforth

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE3 4ES

www.opusunderground.com

Future Shows and Events

Smörgåsbord, GXgallery, January 16th – February 4th 2010

Private View 15th January 7:30pm

43 Denmark Hill

SE5 8SR

www.gxgallery.com

It's Not Funny, MAP Gallery, January 28th - Feb 4th 2010

Hope House
65 Mabgate
Leeds
LS9 7DR

Doorway to Dignity Exhibition and Auction, March 2010 details to come www.doorwaytodignity.org

Keep up to date with all the news by subscribing to my blog, following me on twitter and checking out my website.

If you’d rather not receive these updates, please reply to this email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject box, thanks.